The 2009 Turkey Trot will be presented by the Valparaiso Swim Club. Please join us for the 6th Annual Valparaiso Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving Morning.
All proceeds will benefit the Valparaiso Swim Club & a portion of the proceeds will go to The Caring Place.
There will be a 10K Competitive Run and a (new for 2009) 5K Run/Walk (walkers are welcome). Other new additions to the 2009 Turkey Trot include:
- Long sleeve wicking shirts.
- Computerized chip timing presented by T & H Timing.
- Acrylic awards for top Overall Male/Female & top Overall.
- Masters Male/Female Finishers for both 10K & 5K events.
- Medals for top 3 Age Group Winners for both 10K & 5K events.
- Registration at Valparaiso High School Wednesday, November 25 from 5 - 8PM.
Age groups include: 0-9, 10-13, 14-19, 20-24, 25-29, 26-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & up.
The Turkey Trot will take place at the Valparaiso High School Field House, Valparaiso, IN 46385 on Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 26th. Registration is from 7:00 - 8:15AM with both the 10K and 5K races starting at 8:30.
The cost to participate is $20.00, due by Wednesday, November 25 (must be postmarked by Saturday, November 21). Same day registration is available at a cost of $30.00.
Thank you in advance for your support and participation!